NAB has been monitoring the evolving situation on coronavirus both in the U.S. and around the globe.
Due to the public health emergency we are currently facing, we believe that it is not possible to move forward with NAB Show as planned. For details/updates visit NAB updates.
unedited. unfiltered. unexpected.
Here’s our story: From creation to distribution to consumption, across multiple platforms and countless nationalities, NAB Show is where global visionaries convene to bring content to life in new and exciting ways. No one knows media, entertainment or technology like us and this is THE annual event for those serious about storytelling.
NAB Show brings together the entire digital ecosystem and is represented by professionals in advertising, app development, artificial intelligence, audio, augmented reality, broadcast, cable, cloud solutions, cybersecurity, digital video, digital signage, eLearning, esports, film, game development, government and military, houses of worship, in-vehicle entertainment, IOT, IT, live events, mixed reality, mobile, online video, podcasting, post-production, radio, retail, social media, sports, streaming, system integration, television, virtual reality, 5G and more will converge in Las Vegas for six days to further their careers, gain knowledge, experience cutting-edge training, get hands-on with the latest technology, and connect with industry trailblazers advancing the art, science and business of content.
Infocomm is the Largest, Most Exciting Event in North America Focused on the Pro-Av Industry, with 1,000 Exhibitors, thousands of products, and 44,000 attendees from 110 countries.
- InfoComm 2020 will take place from June 13-19. Exhibits are June 17-19, with training on June 13-19.
- InfoComm will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Cost to attend InfoComm is $299 for a three-day exhibit hall pass, but there are special discount offers.
- Hotel rooms in the InfoComm room block will be available in February.
- Attendees must be at least 16 years or older to access the event.
An Award-Winning Show
Not only is InfoComm the largest show in the US for audiovisual technology–with the greatest collection of audio, digital signage, and collaboration companies all under one roof–but we’re also one of the top trade shows in any industry overall.InfoComm ranked as one of the Top 25 Fastest-Growing Shows for Attendance in the 2018 Trade Show News Network list.
The Latest Products, Free Education and Dynamic Networking Events
Empower the second half of your year by building your ideal inventory mix ahead of the back-to-school and holiday buying seasons. Join us in Music City for free NAMM U education, dynamic networking and hands-on experiences with products.
Benefits of Attending
- Find unique products to optimize your inventory ahead of the holiday and back-to-school buying seasons
- Explore new ideas to build your business and develop your team at free NAMM U and TEC Track sessions, as well as Top 100 Dealer Awards
- Discover the future of audio with A3E and the Pro Audio Showcase
- Network with industry leaders and peers during receptions, concerts and more
- Explore Nashville, one of America’s most musical cities
CEDIA Expo 2020 Denver, Colorado
September 8-12, 2020
CEDIA Expo will return to Denver September 8-12, 2020 at the Colorado Convention Center. As always, the event will feature five days of networking, CEDIA education, brand exposure, and product launches.