InfoComm 2019 is the largest professional audiovisual trade show in the United States, with thousands of products for audio, unified communications and collaboration, display, video, control, digital signage, home automation, security, VR, and live events.
With 1,000 exhibitors and 44,000 attendees, InfoComm 2019 is the largest trade fair in North America for audiovisual communications.
InfoComm 2019 features:
- A robust education program, AVIXA training sessions and Manufacturers’ Training sessions
- Tours to innovative Orlando AV installation projects during AV Tech Tours
- Audio Demo Rooms from Tuesday-Friday, where you can hear equipment from the biggest brands in audio
- Complimentary access to the Opening Reception on Tuesday evening
The InfoComm show is produced by AVIXA, the association for commercial AV professionals worldwide.
Benefits of Attending
- Find unique products that attract customers to your store and increase sales
- Learn best practices to build your business during NAMM U sessions, TEC Tracks and the Top 100 Dealer Awards
- Discover the future of audio with A3E and Dante Certification Training
- Network with industry leaders and peers during receptions, concerts and more
- Explore Nashville, one of America’s most musical cities
SAVE THE DATE!
SEPTEMBER 10 – 14, 2019 | DENVER, CO
CEDIA Expo is the event that’s making smart homes genius. More than 20,000 home tech pros and 500+ exhibitors convene for the leading event in connected technology. Receive concentrated access to new products, breakthrough innovations and targeted training in tech integration.
Do your interests or work include Studio Recording, Home Recording, Music Production, Live Sound, Broadcast and Streaming, Networked Audio, Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality, Game Audio, Sound for Picture or Product Development?
AES New York 2019, the 147th Audio Engineering Society International Convention has you covered in one exclusively end-user focused event.
All Access registration provides access to the entire Convention, including a comprehensive papers, workshops and tutorials program. Exhibits-Plus access gains you entry to the exhibition floor and demo rooms, where leading manufacturers reveal and demonstrate the latest in audio hardware and software tools.
The “Plus” includes the application-oriented sessions on the exhibit floor Expo theatres, Pavilions, demonstration rooms along with other special events.
AES New York 2019 will be co-located with the Independent NAB Show New York. NAB Show New York exhibitors will be on hand with the latest video and distribution hardware and related sessions. Your Exhibits-Plus or All Access AES New York registration includes access to both exhibition halls.