New! With the MTC Mk2, SPL introduces the successor of the MTC monitor controller.
Studio standard redefined: The classic SPL MTC has been updated with new features adapting it to the demands of modern music production environments.
Advanced source and speaker selection, multiple monitoring modes, an integrated premium talkback system, headphone amplifiers with Phonitor Matrix, an additional input for a dedicated artist mix, and an internal audio operating voltage of +/-18 volts make the MTC Mk2 the next generation Monitor & Talkback Controller.
“The MTC Mk2 offers a lot more than just the standard feature-set of a monitor controller. Besides a premium talkback system, one of its game-changing new features is the SPL Phonitor Matrix, which enables the engineer to also create perfect mixes on headphones.” Hermann Gier, Managing Partner
SPL MTC Mk2
• Monitor Controller
• 4 stereo inputs (3 x balanced, 1 x RCA)
• 3 pairs of outputs for stereo speakers, 1 x mono output for subwoofer
• 2 audiophile headphone amplifiers with individual volume control
• Phonitor Matrix
• Integrated premium talkback system
• Cue mix input for artist monitor mix
• Monitoring modes: phase inversion, mono, M/S and LR Swap
• Meter Out
• Operating voltage +/-18 volts: more headroom!
For more information, visit SPL Audio